Instantly Smooth Away Facial Wrinkles with the Restylane Family of Injectable Gels
The Restylane family of product includes Restylane, Restylane-L. Perlane, and Perlane-L. These products can be used individually to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the line from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Ask your healthcare professional which is right for you.
“In clinical studies evaluating the Restylane family of products, Restylane-L and Perlane-L demostrated less discount at injection and up to one hour later when compared to Restylane and Perlane, respectively.
Get the Lift You’ve Been Looking for and Feel the Difference
Instantly smooth away facial wrinkles with Restylane®. The Restylane family of products can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and gives you the lift you’ve been looking for.
If you want a more youthful appearance, but you’re concerned about potential discomfort from treatment now you can get beautiful results and a more comfortable Restylane or Perlane treatment experience with Restylane-L or Perlane-L.
By adding 0.3% lidocaine to Restylane and Perlane, Restylane-L and Perlane-L helps reduce discomfort.
The aesthetic results safety profiles of the Restylane family of products with and without lidocaine were comparable in clinical studies.
- 72% reported less discomfort during treatment with Restylane-L vs. Restylane.
- 95% reported less discomfort during treatment with Perlane-L vs. Perlane.
- Less discomfort was reported up to one hour after treatment.
Restylane-L and Perlane-L should not be used by people with a known allergy to lidocaine. Use of products in the Restylane family at the site of skin sores,pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infection should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of products in these instances could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
*At Day 14 of the Restylane -L and Perlane-L clinical studies, 100% of Restylane- L patients, 98% of Restylane patients, 95% of perlane-L patients, 97% of perlane patients rated their results as *Improved* to *very Much Improved”
Get Beautiful Results with Full Correction
The Restylane family of products is versatile enough to treat several types of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Laugh Lines: the area that extends from the nose to the corners of the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Lipstick Lines: the area just below the nose and above the upper lip.
- Marionette Lines: the area that extends downward from the corners of the mouth to the jawline.
- Corners of the Mouth: the area next to the crease of the lip
Treating the appropriate facial areas with the right amount of Restylane,Restylane-L Perlane,or Perlane-l can help you achieve the youthful apperance you want. Ask your healthcare professional about full correction. And, be sure to ask about follow-up treatments to maintain a consistently youthful-looking appearance. The safety or effectiveness of the Restylane family of products for the treatment of anatomic regions other than nasolabial folds have not been established in controlled clinical trials. Patients should be limited to 6.0 mL per treatment.
Improve Your Satisfaction with Full Correction
Full correction means using just the right amount of Restylane in the appropriate treatment areas of your face to get the beautiful results you want. After your treatment, you may have some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, and tenderness. this will normally last less than seven days. If you’re like most people in a patient satisfaction survey, full correction will give you a lift you love.
Results from a survey of 1,325 people who received full correction with Restylane showed:
- 92% would return to their Restylane doctor.
- 89% were happy with the results
- 92% would recommend the Restylane family of products to their family and friends.
The Restylane® Regimen Gives You a Look That Lasts
What is the Restylane Regimen?
It’s a way to help you get more out of your Restylane treatments. The Restylane Regimen is a treatment plan that involves receiving full correction at initial treatment and a follow-up treatment at 4.5 or nine months. On average, only half the amount of Restylane used at the initial treatment was needed to achieve full correction at the follow-up treatment.
The Restylane Regimen provides beautiful, long-lasting results. Using the Restylane Regimen, patients showed similar improvement, on average, at 18 months compared to their Week 2 Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale(WSRS) score.
Start Your Regimen Today
- Step 1 – Receive your initial treatment. Your initial treatment with Restylane will instantly lift wrinkles and folds by replacing lost volume to restore youthful contours.
- Step 2 – Refresh your look with a follow-up treatment at either 4.5 or 9 months. Just one follow-up treatment can help refresh the immediate improvements of your initial treatment for up to 18 months.
- Step 3 – Call to schedule a follow-up appointment
“I wanted to show off my new look to everybody from family to friends” ~Mirav, age 37
Restylane should not be used by people with previous bad allergies, particularly to certain microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria; by people with previous bad allergies to drug that have required in-hospital treatment; or by people with bleeding disorders, Injections should not made anywhere except the skin or just under the skin.